Monday, February 05, 2007

Quiet times

Although the colder it gets, the noisier it gets walking on the snow, it's a quiet time right now.

Too cold to ride, too cold to do most anything outside, even bundled with my winter weather norm of seven layers of clothing. Horses are intent on eating, eating, eating. RNB and I keep the fire box full, and I am starting to think about what I will report to Harry Whitney next week when I am studying with him, and what I hope to gain from that time.

Certainly I will talk about my relationships with Rusty and Sofia. He knows them both from other clinic times.

This chilly winter week looks like a good one for doing office-based projects and preparing for my trip. If I stumble upon some insights, I will write something. Might not happen until after I return.

No comments: