Saturday, July 15, 2006

I did it.

I put an ad in the local classifieds weekly in the hopes of attracting a few more students.

"Experience the satisfaction of connecting with your horse. Develop confidence and success as you refine what is good and make good what isn’t. Horse handling and riding lessons for all ages and disciplines. Call 'The Horsey Therapist'”.

The paper actually published the text like so (centered but I can't seem to make it show that way here):

EXPERIENCE THE
SATISFACTION
of connecting with your horse.
Develop confidence and success
as you refine what is good and
make good what isn’t. Horse han-
dling and riding lessons for all
ages and disciplines.

I also placed an ad looking for someone to ride horses with me, giving me riding company and giving the horses more exercise at the same time. I got one response to that already. Should be interesting...

Wanted: eager horseperson to help exercise our horses in exchange for lessons. Moderate riding experience required.

No comments: