Saturday, July 19, 2008

Soli, by request

"Twinville", a reader who found my blogs via the Teachings of the Horse blog, would like to see more pictures of Soli, whose wide and powerful hindquarters are featured in my entry about being practical, the day I hitched him to pull the chain drag around the arena and groom the ground.

So here are some more pictures of our steady-eddy, been-there-done-that 22 year old Haflinger.


Two (?) summers ago, napping near a run in with four other equines.



Last winter, eating with the geese.



This year, standing quietly (not that he stands any other way!) after dragging the arena.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Awww, he is just adorable. He looks like a real sweetie. I love Halflingers.

llm said...

Thanks for posting the pics. I also love Halflingers and have decided that when I am ready for my next horse it will be a Halflinger.